Due to the news of the Omicron variant emerging, we’re introducing some new measure from 1/12 to 24/12/2021 to help reduce the risk of the infection within our salon.
Please have a read through before you make your appointment:
Regular polish: Unfortunately, we’re no longer able to offer to dry your regular nail vanish within our salon. We recommend long-lasting gel /CND Shellac option instead with ZERO dry time and lasted up to 3 weeks on hand and 4-6 week on feet. However, if you do decide to go for regular polish, for feet please bring flip flops/sandals/ open shoe where you can wear and leave as soon as your treatment finished. Please note: We cannot guarantee how long a nail polish will remain chip free.
We have a 7-day repair policy, if your gel polish chips within 7 days, we will fix it for free. If you require a gel removal please choose with a soak off option as it isn’t included in the treatment time and price. For all nail art design, please NOTIFY us in advance by send us your design via WhatsApp or email us before book your treatment. We may not always able to offer nail art during your appointment.
All our price is including VAT and clearly displace on our booking page when you book online. We will however confirm with you when you arrive. Please do speak to our member of staff if you have any concern about our price BEFORE your treatment starts as this will reflex what you’re paying at the end.
- All customers are required to wear mask when come to Beautyfini.
- Late arrival may result in shorted treatment time.
- No food or snacks should be consumed during your treatment.
- We can only provide water at this time.
- Only clients receiving services will be permitted into salon (No children/accompanies or pet allowed in the salon at this time)
- We will have a separate waiting area for beauty treatment.
- During services, we require your full, undivided attention. Please plan to be an active participant for the duration of your service. It is important that you are relaxed, and refrain from all mobile phone use.
If for any reason you’re not happy with our service please discuss with your technician or salon manager during your treatment so that we can make the necessary chances.
Thank you for being understanding – all the changes in our operating are motivated for providing a safe and comfortable place for all our clients and team members.
We look forward to seeing you again!
The Beautyfini Team