Beautyfini nail salon in Canary Wharf is now open!
You may be looking forward to having your first manicure or pedicure post-lockdown. But, you may also be wondering how to stay COVID-19 safe when visiting a beauty salon. We’ve put together some guidelines to help you feel confident and comfortable when treating yourself to your first nail or hair removal treatment since lockdown!
How to be COVID-19 safe when visiting a beauty salon
What are we doing to welcome you back to our Canary Wharf based beauty salon and what does our ‘new normal’ look like? To keep everyone safe we have introduced some simple COVID-19 health and safety rules in the salon. If you’re thinking of booking an appointment please take a look through.
- Face masks: our trained beauty therapists will be wearing face masks or shields at all times, and we expect our customers to as well.
- Hand hygiene: we have hand sanitiser gel at the entrance to our beauty salon that we ask all customers to use on arrival. Our beauty therapists have a strict hand washing routine before and after treatment and throughout the day.
- Salon layout: we’ve redesigned the interior of our Beautyfini salon in Canary Wharf to offer better protection for employees and customers. We’ve installed protective screens between every nail and pedicure station and the reception desk.
- Staggered appointment times: appointment start times are staggered to avoid customers arriving at the same time. If you arrive early for your treatment you may be asked to wait outside.
- Regular cleaning: we clean areas after every treatment AND we regularly use an anti-bacterial spray on all of our high contact areas including door handles, handrails, toilet flushes and taps throughout the day.
For more about how we are ensuring that Beautyfini in Canary Wharf is a safe beauty salon for your nail treatments, read our new Covid-19 beauty salon rules. We ask that any customers experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have been in contact with someone with symptoms in the past 14 days not attend the salon.
Returning to work?
Canary Wharf is gradually becoming a hive of busy office workers trying to adjust to a ‘new normal’, as many businesses slowly open their doors to employers again. We see many customers who are squeezing in a quick lunch-time treat or post-work pamper and we want to continue to be your nail salon of choice in the Canary Wharf area.
We’re focused on offering the highest level of hygienic and safe beauty treatments. We believe in healthy, beautiful nails and specialise exclusively in high-quality CND Shellac, OPI gel nails, SNS dipping nails, Acrylic nails and ombre nails.
We have highly qualified specialists in manicures, pedicures and nail extensions, and we pride ourselves on our exceptional eyebrow threading, waxing treatments and eyelash tinting. With high standards of hygiene, quality products and competitive pricing, feel free to continue to pop in for a safe, quick, lunchtime pamper or post-work treat as you return to work.
Keeping up-to-date with government COVID-19 guidelines as a nail and beauty salon
We’re making it our top priority to stay up-to-date with new information and government guidelines about COVID-19 and safety as a beauty and nail salon. Read more about our process of getting ready to welcome you back to our Canary Wharf beauty salon.
See you for your first post-lockdown manicure or pedicure soon!