At Beautyfini we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By providing us with your data you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Who are we:
Full name of legal entity: HT Clinic Ltd T/A Beautyfini.
Registered in England and Wales with company number: 10662045
VAT registered number: 309838278
Our company registered office at:
16 Beaufort Court Admirals Way, London, E14 9XL
Our contact details are:
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Suite 2 Scott House, Admirals Way, London, E14 9UG
Telephone number: 0207 5388855
What information we collect and why:
We collect information which you provide through the following means:
- Visiting the Beautyfini salon
- Verbally over the phone or in-person
- Digitally from beautyfini.co.uk through the use of online forms, cookies and the online customer portal. Also through emails, booking online and our social media platforms.
The personal information we collect includes:
- Name and address
- Contact details including email and phone number
- Information regarding the treatments, services and products you have received from us
- If you purchase a product or services from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions
We capture this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How your information is used:
We may use your information to:
- Send an SMS message/email reminder for appointments
- Send SMS/email information regarding offers and promotions
- Handle entries to a competition
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Send you communications which you have requested, that may be of interest to you
- Request a review and feedback after a service from us to help us improve our products and services
- To customise the beautyfini.co.uk website according to your interests
We will not undertake phone, mail, email or SMS marketing without you first providing consent for us to do so. Our marketing campaigns are automated and use rules based on services and products purchased and information we collect from you. For example, we may send marketing campaigns about inviting you back to the salon if you have not visited for three months, or concerning special occasions like Valentine’s Day or Christmas, or to tell you about exclusive discounts. You may opt-out of receiving marketing material at any time.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 02075388855.
At any time, you have the right to:
- Request access to or ask for a copy of any information which we hold about you
- Rectification of your information if you consider that it is inaccurate
- Ask us to delete your information if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it
- Withdraw consent for us to process your information (such processing is based on previously obtained consent)
- Ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages, as detailed in the marketing section on this page
- Restrict the processing of your information
- Data portability (moving some of your information elsewhere) in certain circumstances
- Object to your information being processed in certain circumstances
- Not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your information
To request access to a copy of the information we hold on you, you must ask in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards to your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date do let us know if any of your details change.
How long we keep your information:
We review our retention periods for personal information regularly. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems; for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity; or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us; or as long as it is needed to be able to provide the services to you; or in the case of any contact you may have with our customer care team.
Who has access to your information:
- We will NOT sell or rent your information to third parties
- We will NOT share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
Third-party service providers working on behalf of Beautyfini:
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations ONLY to complete tasks and provide services to you on our behalf. For example, to send you marketing messages – as detailed in the marketing section on this page – or for online booking purposes. When we use third-party service providers we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service. We have a contract in place with our third-party service providers that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will NOT release your information to third parties beyond Beautyfini to use for their direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so or we are required to do so by law – for example, by a court order or for prevention of fraud or other crimes.
When you are using our secure payment process, your payment is processed by a third-party payment processor who specialises in the secure data capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
Links to other websites:
From time to time, our website may contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and social media sites etc. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such policies. Please check the privacy policies of these other websites where available before you submit any personal data to these sites.