To keep everyone safe we have introduced some simple rules in the salon. If you’re thinking of booking an appointment please take the time to read through.
- You will be required to wear a face mask throughout your appointment. We’re very strick on this. NO mask, NO service, NO exceptions. Bring one with you.
- Please DO NOT come to the salon if you have any Coronavirus symptoms or have had symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment. Our team reserves the right to turn you away if they feel you are unwell.
- Hand sanitiser gel will be at the entrance which both clients and staff will be required to use on arrival.
- Salon layouts have been redesigned. We have fitted new screeen panels between staff vs staff, client vs cliend and staff vs client to protect our everyone safe.
- We will observe social distancing guidelines. The number of guests and team members allowed in the salon will be reduced. We are unable to have a waiting area in the salon at this time.
- Appointment start times will be staggered to avoid too many guests arriving at the same time.
- Provided free of charge sealed water bottle to all clients.
- Table & chair will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised using our new UV Steriliser units. The technician will need extra time in between clients to properly disinfect / sanitise.
- We will continue cleaning the salons to their usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact. We continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with antibacterial products between clients.