To keep everyone safe we have introduced some simple rules in the salon. If you’re thinking of booking an appointment please take the time to read through.
At Beautyfini we take yours and our teams health and safety seriously. Before the coronavirus pandemic we were proud to work in a clean, hygienic and safe environment. We want to ensure you that we will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the government.
We keep our salon safe by:
- Our team will be lateral flow tested twice weekly, having temperature checked every day & wearing protective equipment.
- Regularly and thoroughly disinfecting our hands, tools and all surfaces.
- Disposable towels will be used for nails, waxing, threading, tinting. Towels for pedicure will be laundered at a minimum of 60 degrees.
We ask our clients to:
- Try to book your visit online or by phone in advance.
- Disinfect your hands thoroughly as soon as you arrive at the salon
- Do not bring company for your visit
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell
- Wear a face a mask for the duration of your appointment. Please wear this throughout your time in the salon and ensure it covers your mouth and nose. This may be removed when instructed by our therapist for certain treatments.
Thank you for being understanding – all the changes in our operating are motivated for providing a safe and comfortable place for all our clients and team members.
We look forward to seeing you again!
The Beautyfini Team